Paris Soccer Club's 2021 Indoor Soccer Season
Indoor Season Information:
Indoor Season Information:
1.16 weeks of game play (summer leagues are 10-12 weeks so this is a great value!)
2.FULL soccer uniforms included in registration for U4-U17 --not just shirts!
3.U4 and U6 divisions will have their own field times, this will allow players the full use of entire field for better enhancement of their skills development and added fun!
All games are played at the Syl Apps Indoor Turf Arena, located at 51 William Street, Paris ON, N3L 1L2 (for directions click on the arena name). Please arrive early as games start on the hour.
Get your registration in early as the spots fill up fast!!!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SOME TURF TIMES HAVE CHANGED SINCE WE RAN OUR LAST INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUE, DUE TO FIELD AVAILABILITY.
U4 Division will consist of a parent present skills training session and U6 will consist of a skills training session and a mini-scrimmage each week.
U8-U17 Divisions will participate in 50 minute weekly games with a 5 minute warm up and a 5 minute half time break. Due to the high cost and availability of indoor rental facilities there are no practice times allotted.
The U14 and U17 Division will be using the sidewalls to increase the speed of games and to further player skills.
Co-ed 19+ may require proof of vaccination with newer requirements by the Ontario government, more details to come. This league is not set teams, they will be divided up at the beginning of each game and will run for 1 hour and 15-20 minutes. Further rules will be sent the week before play starts.
All Players must wear INDOOR soccer shoes (no cleats, outdoor soccer shoes or outdoor footwear are permitted) and shin pads.
To better improve player fairness and development PSC has implemented two weeks of skills training and evaluation to ensure there is no 'team stacking' and players are evenly placed across all teams. There are no friend requests and players will be selected in a blind draft format.
We are already looking for coaches for all divisions, so if you would like to volunteer to take an active part in the Indoor Soccer season, once your child is registered, please check off the checkbox to register to become a volunteer.
How to Register:
Registration is NOW OPEN and is expected to fill up fast, so don’t delay. You can register online at the PSC Soccer Club Member Zone.
* If you registered last year, login with your user name and password. After successfully logging in, follow the instructions to complete the registration.
* If you want to register another child, use the ‘add a player’ feature to create a profile for the new child before proceeding with registration.
* If you have not registered previously, then profiles need to be created. If the child is not 18 years of age, then guardian and player profiles must be created. To generate profiles, use the ‘sign up’ feature.
* Once profiles are created, you can then register them for the season using the ‘Register Now’ feature.
* ONLINE PAYMENTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
To Register please go to Indoor Registration Login (on the left) or Click HERE!